Interested in working with me? Here's how you can get in touch with me:
Click the Contact Me button below to fill out my contact form, or if you prefer, send an email to email@example.com. Feel free to read the summary of my services below before contacting me.
Types of Content
Here are the types of content I write:
- WordPress How To's/Guides
- Theme Reviews
- Plugin Reviews
- Collections/List Posts for Themes & Plugins
- Marketing/Online Business Content
- Content Upgrades
- News Articles
- Glossary Entries/Similar Content
HOW ARE PAYMENTS HANDLED?
I'll send you an invoice after a batch of articles have been approved. You can pay via PayPal or by card.
I invoice regular clients on the 1st and 15th of every month.
HOW DO YOU SUBMIT ARTICLES?
If you don't want to deal with formatting and you use WordPress to power your blog, you can create an Editor or Author account for me so I can format and submit the articles myself.
Otherwise, I'll create a draft in Google Docs, share it with you and send any accompanying images in a ZIP folder.
HOW LONG DO ARTICLES NEED TO BE?
I'm flexible with word count requirements. My personal recommendation is to have a flexible range between 1,000 and upwards of 2,500 words to ensure topics are covered thoroughly. Most articles I write tend to fall between 1,500 and 2,000 words, but I'm willing to adjust to your blog's word count requirements.
HOW IS YOUR WORKFLOW HANDLED?
It's easiest if you create a Trello board for your blog and add me as a member. Most clients create the following lists on their boards:
- Pitched Posts - This list is for ideas. This is where I submit post ideas and where you can collect your own.
- Approved Posts - This list is for ideas you approve of and wish to have as articles on your blog.
- In Progress - This list is for articles that are being written.
- Needs Edit - This list for articles that have been written and submitted. This is the stage where you read them and ask for revisions/make your own.
- Scheduled - This is the final list. Articles here have been written and edited and are ready to be published.
Otherwise, we'll simply communicate via email.